Our SEO Process
Benefit from our experience. Our 4 Phase approach makes it simple.
- We determine which keywords people are searching for that match your business
- We select the top keywords based on search volume and competition
- We run an ROI analysis for the keywords to make sure they will have a positive ROI
Add Keywords to Site (On-Page SEO)
- We add keywords to title, meta tags and visible content on the pages.
- We fix website architecture, link structure and other technical elements.
- Sitemap.xml file and robots.txt files are added to the server.
- We write unique content on your blog and primary pages of your site
- We share the content with bloggers and trustworthy websites in order to establish authority
Our standard SEO Implementation Process is provided below. Since each website is different, our SEO process will be adjusted to match your goals and website needs. The list below is a guideline and will be used as a starting point for each project.
Slightly different project plans are implemented for our Local Business Plans
and Comprehensive SEO Plans
SEO Project Implementation Process
- Check all web pages for W3C compliance
- Verify all title and meta tags are being used
- Analyze any existing keywords in HTML code and content
- Check all internal and external links
- Check site structure for PageRank and spider navigation
- Research top in industry keywords
- Analyze your competitors’ keywords
- Determine which top keywords to implement now
- Determine if there are existing W3C and technical problems to correct
- Recommend changes to HTML layout to use (< div >) tags and .css for positioning
- Implement all technical changes to title, alt tags, meta tags, (< H1 >) tags, etc
- Setup Google Analytics to track traffic and conversions
- Recommend changes for friendly URLs and internal link structure
- Establish baseline ranking report to measure our results later.
- Content writers recommend revisions to your existing web copy to maximize long tail keyword usage while focussing on the user experience.
- XML sitemaps for Google, Bing and Yahoo will be created and submitted
- Site will be submitted to free Local and National directories for NAT consistency
- Facebook and Twitter pages are created and/or optimized.
- Blog content written and shared on social media websites
- Press releases written and submitted to publishing and syndication sites
- Ongoing content development to build links, which leads to greater trust and authority
- Ongoing article and press release postings and distribution
- Monthly reporting to measure improvements over time
- Ongoing refinements and tweaks to existing content, keywords
- Assist customer with optimizing video content, social media campaigns, etc.
Learn More About SEO